Work With Me to Reach
Your Health and Wellness Goals
Why I’m Different from the Rest!
I love the holistic and natural approach to a healthy lifestyle as well as healthy weight management. I spent too many years chasing every fad diet that was out there, not paying attention to what my own body was telling me, and becoming more and more disgusted with myself for how I looked and how I was binge eating. I was always having to change out my wardrobe because my clothes were either too tight or at times, too big. I was unhappy and distracted, and knew I needed to get some help for myself. All of this affected my stress levels – and to make things worse, my migraines kept getting more intense and more frequent. I was lacking in energy and had problems keeping to a good exercise routine. I was hooked on sugar and had a lack of interest in things in general.
I knew there had to be a solution to this merry-go-round I was on. I started doing some research myself, and talked to a close friend who had been to a nutrition school in the U.K. I became interested in how I could find solutions to my own personal issues – and I starting having urgings and dreams to really want to help people find solutions to their problems so they didn’t have to go through some of the same pitfalls that had occurred in my own life! I finally found the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and embarked on my journey. While I was there, I learned so much; not only great things that helped me personally, but also I found my mission – to help people learn how they could become healthy, balanced, energized, focused and full of love for life. I am still passionate about helping people find answers to some of the very things I had been struggling with.
- Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat?
- Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising?
- Does the way you look affect the way you feel about yourself – and vice versa?
- Do you feel depleted, anxious and overworked?
- Is your work productivity is lower than you’d like?
- Do you have a problem with your sleep?
- Are your clothes are tighter than you’d like?
- Do you suffer with belly bloat?
- Do you feel too tired to exercise on a regular basis?
If any of these describe you, you are in the right place – and you are not alone. I can help you address your own personal struggles, and leave you with a step-by-step plan to transform the way you look and feel. We won’t dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins, nor is there a lists of restrictions or “good foods” and “bad foods”. Instead, I will work with you to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun, and rewarding.
I aggressively practice a holistic approach to health and wellness. This means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected to the ways that you look and feel. This vital health step is often overlooked by other health and wellness coaches, leaving many people with “good enough” results at the end of the day. I believe that we have to look at the whole picture to be able to make a long-lasting lifestyle change.
During my worst times, stress so affected my body that in my mind I was so sure something was seriously wrong with me that I convinced myself I had some fatal disease and wouldn’t live long enough to see my children grow up. Stress has a powerful effect on our bodies as well as on our minds. Our lives are often so busy, and so full of stress that many of us have been adversely affected by stress. Whatever the deep-seated or immediate cause of your stress, it is essential that you find ways to manage your stress. I would be honored to walk with you through your stressful times and help you learn some relaxation techniques and other lifestyle changes that will alter your approach to stress and help you manage it on a more effective level. I love to see people’s lives change as they learn techniques that transform their lives and as these seemingly easy changes revolutionize people’s approach toward handling stress.
Detoxing and Cleansing
- Is your body toxic?
- Are your hormones out of balance?
- Do you have belly fat and unwanted weight gain?
- Do you suffer with adrenal fatigue?
- Do you suffer with inflammation and pain?
- Do you have food sensitivities and allergies?
- Are you bloated and constipated?
I have created several programs (short term as well as longer in duration) that will explore what foods work best (and which don’t) to give you optimum energy, kick-start changes in your body, and reduce your waistline. A cleanse/detox is also about removing toxins from your body. Toxins are stored in fat cells. The more toxins stored in your body, the more fat your body needs to hold on to. Once you remove the toxins, your body will be able to release excess weight.
My programs are not about deprivation, but about eating clean, healthy foods which you will enjoy. You won’t feel hungry or deprived.
What Results Can You Expect from this Program?
- Determine any hidden food sensitivities that are causing you to hold onto weight.
- Learn which foods fuel your body, so you can bring your A-game to everything you do!
- Jump start your metabolism, so you can release excess weight you may be holding onto.
- Reduce cravings and hunger for foods that sabotage weight loss.
- Reduce inflammation and digestive issues, which is the major cause of bloating and many illnesses and disease
- Reduce stress. Cleaning up your diet for 7, 14 or 21 days will have a powerful impact on your emotional state. As stress melts away, your metabolism will be able to function optimally.
Migraine Headache Relief and Prevention
- Do you have chronic pain from migraines?
- Do you have hormonal issues?
- Do you miss time from work?
- Are you missing out on social activities with family and friends?
- Are you taking lots of medications but getting nowhere?
- Do you find people just don’t understand where you are coming from?
My migraines started when I had my first child (hormonal changes). Having experienced migraines for myself and being plagued with pain, nausea, missing out on life – but having also experienced a breakthrough, and now live a life of relative freedom, I would love to be able to share my experiences with you, and show you how you can find that same relief. So right now, you have a choice. You can choose to continue on like you’ve already done, trying to do it all on your own – the complicated, confusing, ineffective way, or… you can choose to take the information I’ve shared with you here today, get my help, and do it the simple, structured, and effective way. The best thing you can do is to connect with someone that has already done it; someone who has already obtained the results you want and learn from them – ME.
You Don’t Have to do it Alone
Whatever stage of life you are in, if you are ready to take charge of your life, I am ready to literally walk you through, step-by-step, how to implement new healthy habits that lead to lifelong changes that will help you reach and keep your goal of a healthy lifestyle. Throughout my programs, you will have encouragement and support and you will walk away knowing exactly what you need to do to be successful. You will walk away with a personalized strategy that will help you maintain your success and – finally – find YOU!
To begin your journey to health, wellness, or a more pain-free lifestyle, schedule your FREE 30-Minute Strategy Session with me today.